We show you how you can draw the world map, continent by continent.
For drawing, we use simple straight lines for the most part
We also show you how to draw the countries in the continents region by region
So you will then know the location of all the 194 countries in the world
For remembering the correct sequence of the countries,
we use a unique Mnemonic system
Scroll down to see the method demonstrated for South America
Do you ever wonder where is FIJI or URUGUAY or ARMENIA or MALAYSIA: would you like to form a clear picture of where these countries are ?
How would you like to have the World Map unfold inside your own head?
Or you want your children to be savvy citizens of this planet and have a clear picture of the countries and their locations in order that they can go on an exploratory endeavour to learn more and more about our mother Earth.
This website shows you, FREE, how to form a mental picture of the map of the whole World, how to know with certainty the location of any country on the World Map, when you hear about them (in the news or elsewhere). We ensure that the World Map will be spreadeagled inside your mind.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
We show you how to DRAW the WORLD MAP in an absurdly simple way.
Look at the SIMPLE METHOD in the slideshow below: this will fix the countries of South America in your mind. Likewise, the entire World Map has been rendered in our ebooks which you can check out here.
We have covered all the 194 countries on this globe in our e-book where you learn how to DRAW the world map FROM MEMORY. This is ideally suited for small children (especially homeschoolers) and for those preparing for Civil Services exam and ofcourse every adult needs to be geo-literate too. You can buy the World Map ebook for $ 18.99 (you can have the ebook on the 50 States of USA and the map of CANADA, FREE as a bonus. This is the best offer we have now. Click the BUY NOW button below to pay with PAYPAL or Credit Card. We have a 30 day No Questions asked Money Back Policy, so you can order risk free. Try it now.
Click the Buy Now Button below.
AN INTRO TO THE WORLD MAP
- This is the basic World Map with the Continents shown.
- Let us get the placements of the CONTINENTS right
- LOOK AGAIN
- NORTH AMERICA is over S AMERICA
- then there is an Ocean to the right (or East)
- and you reach the shores of EUROPE in the North
- and AFRICA is below EUROPE
- you also touch AFRICA going East from S AMERICA
- walk beyond further East from EUROPE
- and the vast ASIA unfolds
- and finally there is AUSTRALIA down under
- Hey, wait a minute, where is ANTARCTICA? That is the seventh continent…right ?
- Yes, right. It is the SEVENTH CONTINENT but it does not have any native population.
- Only Research Scientists stay there.
- ANTARCTICA is right at the bottom beneath every other land mass on this planet.
- It is also called the SOUTH POLE.
YOU WILL GET ALL THE ABOVE AND MUCH MORE IN OUR WORLD MAP e-book. We have a combo package bundle right now for USD 18.99 in which you will get the US map e-book FREE. Click the Buy Now Button Below.
What do you Get when you go for the ebook bundle as above:
all the countries of
- South America
- Central America
- The Caribbean Islands
- Australasia and Oceania
- A list of All the Mnemonics
- The World Largest Countries
- The World’s Smallest Countries
- The Countries Equator passes through
- The Countries Prime Meridian passes through
- an introduction to the World Map and the Continents
- an introduction to all the Seas and Oceans of the World
There are as many as 178 maps in this entire package comprising hand-drawn maps for the most part; the actual maps juxtaposed alongside each Region give a perspective and context to your learning.
What you will get with the US Map ebook
(free when you order the main ebook: Memorize the World Map)
How to draw the map of all the states of US. There are 50 states. Two of them are outside the mainland: Alaska which is adjoining Canada and Hawaii which is an island cluster to the West of mainland USA.
So, we have covered the 48 states in the mainland of USA and show you how to draw the outline of each of the states as well as remember the exact locations of each state through mnemonic sentences.
Here you will have all the States and Provinces of Canada again delineated with easy straight lines which you can draw with ease and mnemonic sentences to remember the exact location of the States.